Policies consist of rules; rules consist of tests and actions.
Lists are used to configure domains or addresses that should be treated differently within a policy rule.
Address maps are used to associate one email address with another, either for the purpose of redirecting notifications, such as Quarantine Digests, or for the purpose of assigning one user's email preferences to other accounts, as it is with the End User Web Interface.
The applications and configuration files used to configure lists and maps from the command line are:
- /opt/pmx6/bin/pmx-list : Utility for manipulating lists.
- /opt/pmx6/bin/pmx-ldap-sync : Creates a list or map from an LDAP service.
: Compiles a standard list or map, or a list of members of a PureMessage administrative group, into a CDB list or map.
Lists & Maps Related Configuration Files
- /opt/pmx6/etc/lists.conf : Declares the named predefined lists available PureMessage.
- /opt/pmx6/etc/multilists.conf : Declares the named multidimensional lists available to PureMessage.
- /opt/pmx6/etc/maps.conf : Declares the named predefined maps available to PureMessage.