If you encounter a problem with your Sophos product, or if it does not function as described in the documentation, contact Sophos Technical Support: http://www.sophos.com/support/
Support for PureMessage Third-Party Applications
Some Sophos products ship with, or provide connections to, certain third-party software. Sophos Technical Support will respond to and work to resolve customer submitted issues that relate to the third-party applications: Sendmail, Postfix, JSMS and PostgreSQL in the manner described below.
Sendmail and Postfix Support
Sophos Technical Support will support only the Sophos-certified versions of sendmail or Postfix that are shipped with PureMessage. This support is limited to:
- Providing help and guidance on the default configuration files, utilities, deployment scenarios, and user-developed configurations created using the PureMessage for UNIX graphical user interface or command-line tools.
- Providing help and guidance on the best practices published in the PureMessage documentation.
- Providing help and guidance on published upgrades and patches to Sophos-certified versions of sendmail and/or Postfix.
External/third party versions of Postfix are not quality-assured for integration with PureMessage, Sophos reserves the right not to provide support for an issue that appears to be related to any such custom configuration, and may recommend that you install the version of Postfix that is bundled with PureMessage to further a resolution.
Sophos Technical Support will support only the Sophos-certified version of PostgreSQL that is shipped with PureMessage. Such support is limited to:
- Providing help and guidance on the default configuration.
- Providing help and guidance on the best practices published in the PureMessage official documentation.
- Providing help and guidance on published upgrades and patches to the Sophos-certified version of PostgreSQL.
Other versions of PostgreSQL are not supported by Sophos Technical Support.
Please send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us in our continuous efforts to improve the accuracy of our spam heuristics by forwarding misidentified items as an attachment to:
- Missed Spam: email@example.com
- Not Spam: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Contact Information
To contact your local Sophos office, see: http://sophos.com/companyinfo/contacting/