Use the PureMessage installer to install and deploy PureMessage in varying configurations. The Full Installation option installs PureMessage on a single server. The Custom Installation option provides the flexibility to assign server roles to any number of servers in a network.
Before running the installer, review the PureMessage "Prerequisites" section.
$PMX_TERMenvironment variable of either
vt100. If you have trouble with your installer's display, use one of these combinations.
PureMessage includes a menu-based installer that streamlines the installation process. This installer launches in a console window. The window is partitioned into two sections; the left side displays installation options, and the right side displays help text. Use the following keyboard commands to navigate the installer:
- Tab : moves cursor from one option to another
- Left/Right Arrow : shifts focus between the left and right panes of the installer
- Up/Down Arrow : scrolls the text in the right pane of the installer (if the right pane has focus)
- Space Bar : selects the highlighted option or check box(es)
- Enter : accepts the selected options or check box(es)