Using the Local Services Tab Sidebar
The sidebar on the Local Services tab contains links to several pages in which you can view global log files or set global configuration options. These features are:
- View Central Server Log: Allows you to view the resource synchronization logs.
- Edit Global Options: Allows you to edit general service options.
- Edit Log Watch Options: Allows you to set options for the pmx-mlog-watch utility.
- MTA IP Blocking: Allows you to configure MTA level IP Blocking options.
- Auto Refresh: Allows you to enable and set the interval for automatically refreshing the status of background services and scheduled jobs.
NoteClicking View Services Status in the Tasks section of the Local Services sidebar returns you to, or refreshes, the Local Services: Status page.
© 2017 Sophos Limited. All rights reserved.