Configuring Sendmail Switch
- Log into your Sendmail Switch web configuration program.
- If you don't have an existing configuration, click New Configuration. Create a new configuration before continuing. Click Edit Existing Configuration.
- Load the Sendmail Switch configuration file. An example configuration file may resemble the following: sendmail_switch.m4.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the sidebar, click Mail Filtering.
- Click Add to include a new filter.
- There are two input fields: one is Filter Name, the other is Filter Equates. Type Policy into the Filter Name field. Type S=inet:email@example.com,F=T,T=C:5m;E:8m;R:4m;S:2m into the Filter Equates field. Milter parameter configuration is further described in the topic "Configuring milter parameters for sendmail" in the Sophos Knowledgebase.
- Click Apply.
- Once the changes are applied, click Deploy to update the sendmail.cf file.
From the lower right side of the page, click Deploy.
A confirmation screen with deployment results is displayed.
© 2017 Sophos Limited. All rights reserved.