Browsing the Activity Logs
If logging has been enabled, you can use the Browse Activity Log feature to search the PureMessage Manager log for details about the activity of the users and modules.
To review the activity of one or more users:
In the By user list box, select the user or users whose
activities you want to review.
You can Ctrl+Click to select multiple user names, or you can select the All users check box.
In the In module list box, select the module or modules
whose use by the selected user(s) you want to review.
You can Ctrl+Click to select multiple modules, or you can select the All modules check box.
- Use the From and To drop-down lists to set the time period for the activity.
Once you have made the required changes, click Search.
The Local Services: Activity Log page is redisplayed with a table listing the results of your search.
Click the Action for an entry to view further details.
The Activity Log page is redisplayed with a table listing the details of the selected log entry. In the Details of logged action table, you can do the following:
- Click the User name to access the Edit User table for that user.
- Click the Module name to access the module in which the action was performed.
- Click the URL to access the page in which the action was performed.
- Click the Session ID to return to the Search Results table.