Viewing Milter Activity Logs
In the Background Services table on the Local
Services tab, click Milter (Policy), and
then click Activity Log on the sidebar.
The Milter: Activity Log page is displayed.
Set the log file viewing filters in the Recent Activity
table as required.
The text boxes are:
- Log: Select the log you wish to view. There are three logs
- Activity Log: Display messages processed by the PureMessage milter.
- Error Log: Display errors reported by the milter.
- Output Log: Displays milter output.
- Priority: Select the priority level of the log entries that you wish to view. The log priority levels correspond to those used in syslog.
- Auto Refresh: If this option is enabled, the display is updated every 5 seconds.
- Filter: Enter full or partial data from any of the displayed text boxes to filter the output based on that data.
- Show: Enter the number of log records to display. The most recent log records are displayed.
- Collapse: If this option is enabled, multiple entries with the same Queue ID are condensed into a single entry.
- Log: Select the log you wish to view. There are three logs available:
- Once you have set your preferred viewing options, click View to see the results.
© 2017 Sophos Limited. All rights reserved.