Sending a Support Request
A PureMessage Support Request is an emailed request for support that attaches all of the configuration and log file data a Sophos support engineer should require to address your issue. The generation and sending of the request is partially automated.
To email a request to Sophos support:
In the Other Tasks section of the sidebar, click Send
The Send Support Request page is displayed.
- In the Email Request Information table, enter the required From information in the Your Name, E-mail address, and Company Name text boxes.
- Modify the Subject to accurately describe your issue.
- Select the Request type from the drop-down list.
- Select the Component from the drop-down list.
- Ensure that all of the relevant attachments are selected. Each attachment type has an associated check box. All check boxes are selected by default. You can click view next to each attachment type to see what information will be sent.
- Enter any information that you think will add to the understanding of the issue in the Additional Information text box.
You will receive warnings if there are any problems. If not, a message is displayed informing you that the request was successfully sent.